Eric E. Nuxoll
4140 Seamans Center for the Engineering Arts and Sciences
Joined the College of Engineering:
Ph.D., Chemical Engineering, University of Minnesota, 2003.
B.S.E., Chemical Engineering, University of Idaho, 1998.
B.S., Chemistry, University of Idaho, 1998.
Special Fields of Knowledge:
Controlled release with emphasis on pharmaceutical systems.
Present Research Interests:
Controlled Release, Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS).
- R.A. Siegel, Y. Gu, M. Li, A. Baldi, E.E. Nuxoll, and B. Ziaie, "Hard and Soft Micro- and Nanofabrication: an Integrated Approach to Hydrogel Based Biosensing and Drug Delivery," Journal of Controlled Release, 141 303-313 (2010).
- E.E. Nuxoll, M.A. Hillmyer, R. Wang, C. Leighton, and R.A. Siegel, "Composite Block-Copolymer/ Microfabricated Silicon Nanoporous Membrane," ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 1 (4) 888-893 (2009).
- E.E. Nuxoll, and R.A. Siegel, "BioMEMS Drug Delivery," IEEE Engineering in Medicine & Biology Magazine (invited review) 28 (1) 31-39 (2009).
- E.E. Nuxoll and E.L. Cussler, "Layered Reactive Barrier Membranes, " J. Membr. Sci. 252 (1) 29-36 (2005).
- E.E. Nuxoll and E.L. Cussler, "The Third Parameter in Reactive Barrier Films," AIChE J. 51 (2) 456-463 (2004).
Active Scientific and Professional Society Memberships:
American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists; American Chemical Society; American Institute of Chemical Engineering; Controlled Release Society.