Engineering Tutorial Center
The College of Engineering offers free walk-in tutoring to all students. There is no need to fill out a request form, just stop by 3124 Seamans Center between 6:00 - 9:00pm, Sunday through Thursday.
Assistance is available for the following courses:
• Engineering Problem Solving I
• Principles of Chemistry I and II
• Introductory Physics I and II
• Engineering Math I - V
• Engineering Core Courses: Statics, Thermodynamics, Electrical Circuits
• Mechanics of Deformable Bodies
• Fluid Mechanics
..... Additional Major Specific Coursework
Visit the Tutoring Wall in the Student Development Center, 3124 SC, to find out more information about the tutor schedule and review sessions.
Questions or Concerns? Contact us: (319) 335 - 5763 REBECCA-MACHEN@UIOWA.EDU