5322 Seamans Center for the Engineering Arts and Sciences
Joined the College of Engineering:
Ph.D., Systems Engineering, Australian National University, 1985
B.E., Electrical Engineering, University of Queensland, 1980
Special Fields of Knowledge:
Control theory; signal processing, communications.
Present Research Interests:
Synchronization; localization; control of multiagent systems; consensus theory.
- Hames, I., Dasgupta, S., Fidan, B. and Anderson, B.D.O. , "Circumnavigation from Distance Measurements Under Slow Drift," Provisionally Accepted IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 2011.
- Summers, T. H., Yu, C., Dasgupta, S., and Anderson, B.D.O. , "Control of minimally persistent remote follower and coleader formations in the plane," to appear in IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 2011.
- Rahman, M., Mudumbai, R. and Dasgupta, S., "Consensus based carrier synchronization in a two node network," to appear in Preprints of IFAC World Congress, August 2011, Milano, Italy.
- Fidan, B., Dasgupta, S. and Anderson, B. D. O., "Guaranteeing Practical Convergence in Algorithms for Sensor and Source Localization," IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 56, no. 9, pp. 4458-4469, September 2008.
- Xu, E., Ding, Z., and Dasgupta, S., "Reduced Complexity Semidefinite Relaxation Algorithms for Source Localization based on Time Difference of Arrival," to appear in IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, 2011.
Active Scientific and Professional Society Memberships:
Eta Kappa Nu; Fellow, Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers(IEEE).