ECE Graduate Program
Course Information & Registration
- A list of ECE graduate courses
- The College of Engineering portion of the UI General Catalog: Provides information specific to the UI College of Engineering, including its mission statement, descriptions of undergraduate and graduate programs, and the College's administrative organization
- UI General Catalog On-line: Provides information about The University of Iowa, including information about each of the colleges, administrative officers, and course information.
- ISIS: The UI on-line registration system. Students can also check their student records, browse the course list, and check their U-Bill here.
- Hawk ID: Your UI computer name. Click on the link to find information about your password and the services that require it such as ISIS.
- Electrical and Computer Engineering's Graduate Handbook(PDF): Contains the requirements for obtaining a M.S. or Ph.D. degree in this department. The Handbook is also available in the ECE Office, 4016 SC.
- Electrical and Computer Engineering's Plan of Study Approval Form(Word Document): Helps new students plan their coursework.
- The College of Engineering homepage: Provides general information about the UI College of Engineering and links to the six programs within the College of Engineering.
- The UI Registrar's Office homepage: Provides significant deadlines, an events calendar, tuition information, and UI policies and regulations.
- The Graduate College: Provides the graduate student handbook, guidelines for writing a thesis, and other essential information for graduate students.
- Graduate College thesis preparation: Provides instructions for completing a master's thesis or a doctoral dissertation.
- Graduate College thesis manual: Provides information for master's and doctoral thesis preparation and submission. Students must follow the rules stated in the Graduate College thesis manual.
- The UI libraries homepage: Provides links to InfoHawk and to other library resources and services.
- The UI engineering library homepage: Provides links to library resources and services specifically for engineering students and faculty.
- The UI Computing Services / College of Engineering's Computing Services: Each provide computer equipment and support for engineering students.
- The Division of Sponsored Programs (DSP): Committed to assisting university faculty, staff, students and institutional units in acquiring external funding from all sources outside the university -- federal, private, and industrial/corporate -- to achieve a wide variety of goals.
- The UI International Programs: Provide support and opportunities for international students attending The University of Iowa.