Prospective graduate students (ECE)
- Guidelines for obtaining departmental funding: Provides information for obtaining and retaining funding.
- The Office of Graduate Admissions: Provides general information for students wishing to pursue graduate study at The University of Iowa.
- A letter from the ECE Graduate Committee: Addressed to interested international students clarifies the application process for non-U.S. citizens.
- The Graduate College Application: Available here as an online application, as a downloadable application, or via an online request form for a print application. These options are available to both international students and U.S. citizens.
- Graduate Application Checklist: A listing of all the items required by Admissions and ECE.
- ECE Graduate Manual: Outlines the requirements needed for the MS and Ph.D. programs in ECE.
- ECE application deadlines: For both international students and for U.S. citizens.
- The College of Engineering homepage: Provides general information about the UI College of Engineering and links to the six programs within the College of Engineering.
- Supplemental Graduate Application
- Recommendation Letter (3 letters are required from university professors)