- New Annex
- College A-Z
ECE Scholarships for Current Undergraduate Students
Details and Requirements:
- Students should apply in their freshman or sophomore year. Juniors may be considered for the award in special circumstances.
- Scholarships are awarded based upon merit and financial need.
- Awardees must declare Electrical Engineering as their major to recieve scholarship.
- Awardees who apply as freshmen receive $1,500 for their sophomore year. Provided that the annual eligibility requirements are met, awardees receive $2,000 for their junior year, and $3,000 for their senior year. There is no need to reapply.
- Scholarships are reviewed annually for renewal. Students are required to maintain a GPA of 3.5 or greater and be making satisfactory progress toward their EE degree in order to retain their scholarship for the next academic year.
- Awardees receive funds only for their remaining years of study—e.g. a student applying during their sophomore year for support beginning in the junior year will receive funding for their junior and senior years.
- Meritorious students from underrepresented populations (women and certain ethnicities) are encouraged to apply.
Apply here for College of Engineering Scholarships.
To apply for ECE scholarships, check the ECE scholarship box on the application page.
HawkID and HawkID password required.