ECE Scholarships for Incoming High School & Transfer Students
Details and Requirements:
- Scholarships are awarded based on merit and financial need.
- Awardees must declare Electrical Engineering as their major to recieve scholarship.
- Awardees who are incoming freshmen receive $2000 for the freshman year. Provided that the annual eligibility requirements are met, awardees receive $2500 for their sophomore year, and $6,000 for each of their junior and senior years. There is no need to reapply.
- Scholarships are reviewed annually for renewal. Students are required to maintain a GPA of 3.5 or greater and be making satisfactory progress toward their EE degree in order to retain their scholarship for the next academic year.
- Awardees who are transfer students receive funds for their remaining years of study—e.g. a student transferring into the ECE program as a sophomore is eligible for a maximum of three years of support.
- Meritorious students from underrepresented populations (women and certain ethnicities) are encouraged to apply.
Apply here for College of Engineering Scholarships.
To apply for ECE scholarships, check the boxes on the application page.
HawkID and HawkID password required.