- New Annex
- College A-Z
ECE Scholarships for Incoming High School, FIRST & Transfer Students
Details and Requirements:
- Scholarships are awarded based on merit and financial need.
- Awardees must declare Electrical Engineering as their major to recieve scholarship.
- Awardees who are incoming freshmen receive $2000 for the freshman year. Provided that the annual eligibility requirements are met, awardees receive $2500 for their sophomore year, and $6,000 for each of their junior and senior years. There is no need to reapply.
- Scholarships are reviewed annually for renewal. Students are required to maintain a GPA of 3.5 or greater and be making satisfactory progress toward their EE degree in order to retain their scholarship for the next academic year.
- Awardees who are transfer students receive funds for their remaining years of study—e.g. a student transferring into the ECE program as a sophomore is eligible for a maximum of three years of support.
- Meritorious students from underrepresented populations (women and certain ethnicities) are encouraged to apply.
- Three scholarships have been set aside for students that have participated on a FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC) team or a FIRST Tech Challenge (FTC) team.
Apply here for College of Engineering Scholarships.
To apply for ECE scholarships, check the boxes on the application page.
HawkID and HawkID password required.