Browse the list below to see if there is a form to request the ECS service you want.
- Report Lost Property
- Request Panopto/UICapture folder
Forms Requiring Authentication
The following forms require you to log in before you can use them. When you click on the request link, you will be asked to authenticate. Use your Engineering login ID and password or your HawkID and password to authenticate. If you do not have an Engineering account or a Hawk ID and want to request one of these services, please call the consultant at the Engineering Help Desk, 319-335-5055.
- File Restore Request to restore deleted or overwritten files.
- 1245 SC Classroom to use the room for a course, TA hours, or a teaching/training session. Before requesting a reservation please check the current schedule to see if your desired time is avaialble. Use this form to reserve 3231 until we get a separate form; please note in the comments that the request is for 3231.
- Laptop Reservation Request to request the Linux laptops for use with classes taught in 2217, 2229, and 3505 SC.
- Request to install Matlab on a University-owned computer.
- Microsoft Campus Software License Request
- Request a new Network Connection or move a computer from one computer jack to another.
- Server Request to allow a computer to operate as a server on the Engineering network
- CCAD administrators may request a new CCAD Engineering account.