Payment - when
- Stock items - payment required when item is received or requested.
- Out-of-stock items - payment required when the items is requested.
- Custom orders - full prepayment required.
Payment - how
- UI departments - use a departmental requisition or an Open Purchase Order with the Electronics Shop. Request for an open purchase order can by made by authorized department personnel.
- All others - cash, check, or U-Bill charge
Returns and Defects
- Receipt required for all cash returns or defects.
- Returns and defective items must be made within one week of the sale.
- No returns on solid state devices.
- EES must find a source and a price for purchaser to approve.
- EES must have a payment in full before ordering.
- Parts must be picked up within 30 days after they come in.
- If not picked up within 30 days, items will be put into stock for resale. No refund will be given.