Engineering Tutoring Center
The College of Engineering offers free walk-in tutoring to all students. There is no need to fill out a request form, just stop by 3124 Seamans Center between 6:00 - 9:00pm, Sunday through Thursday.
TUTORING BEGINS SEPTEMBER 8th!
Assistance is available for the following courses:
• Engineering Problem Solving I
• Principles of Chemistry I and II
• Introductory Physics I and II
• Engineering Math I - V
• Engeering Core Courses: Statics, Thermodynamics, Electrical Circuits
• Mechanics of Deformable Bodies
• Fluid Mechanics
..... Additional Major Specific Coursework