FTC-Iowa: Championship 2014
The FTC-Iowa Championship will be held on Feb. 21 & Feb. 22, 2014 at the Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, Coralville
- Teams are required to go through judging and inspections on Friday, Feb. 21, 2014.
- Registration fee, per team is $250.
- If you need overnight accommodations, discounted hotel rooms are available at the Marriott for $87/night. Please make hotel reservations prior to Feb. 14, 2014
- Judges Video: For more information, please view the Judges Video guidelines and submit it via the online form. Deadline is Friday, February 14, 2014.
- This is a dual division event - the Black Division & Gold Division. List of teams invited to attend this event.
- We are currently seeking volunteers, regardless of their technical skills! If you wonder what a volunteer may do, please visit the volunteer page.
- To sign up to be a volunteer, please complete the Volunteer Registration form.
Agenda of the Event:
Friday, Feb. 21, 2014:
- 11:00am-8pm -- Pits Open
- 11:00am-3pm -- Team Check-in
- 12noon-6pm -- Team Inspection (Hardware, Software & Field) Individual teams have assigned inspection times, which have been communicated directly to the teams.
- 2:00pm-5:15pm -- Team judging. Individual teams have assigned judging times, which have been communicated directly to the teams.
Saturday, Feb. 22, 2014:
- 7:00am-7:45am -- Teams re-check in
- 8:00am-8:30am -- Driver/Coaches meeting
- 8:45am-10:00am -- Qualification Matches
- 10:15am-10:45am -- Opening Ceremony (Pits will be closed during Opening Ceremony)
- 10:45am-12:30pm -- Qualification Matches
- 12:30pm-1:15pm -- Lunch break
- 1:15pm-3:30pm -- Qualification Matches
- 3:30pm-4:00pm -- Alliance Selection
- 4:00pm-5:00pm -- Semi-final & Final Matches (per division)
- 5:00pm-6:00pm -- Final Matches for Event
- 6:00pm-7:00pm -- Closing Ceremony
- 7:00pm -- Load-Out