How do I declare a minor?

Most majors can now declare a minor on ISIS. If you think you may have enough credits for a minor in a subject closely related to your major (like math, chemistry, biology, physics, computer science, or business), we encourage you to use the Graduation Analysis at the Registrar's office located in Jessup Hall.