How do I withdraw from the entire semester?

Students who withdraw their entire registration must consult the staff at the Student Development Center.

A student on scholastic probation who withdraws registration at any time without good cause may not be permitted to enroll for the following semester without specific approval from the Student Development Center staff. Withdrawal requests must be approved by the Associate Dean for Academic Programs.