May I withdraw from my class?

Undergraduates receive the mark of W for any course dropped after the second week of the semester or the first one-and-one-half weeks of the summer session. Students remain responsible for the tuition associated with the course.  Students may not drop the same course with a mark of W more than twice.


Submitted by jtfischer on

I am currently enrolled in Civil and Environmental Engineering Practice class. After alot of thought I have decided to switch from Civil Engineering major to Mechanincal Engineering major. Therefore I have no need for this class as it is not apart of the Mechanical Engineering degree program. I understand I will be receiving a W on my transcript as well.  

Thank you , James Fischer 

Submitted by jtfischer on