What courses can I take as a humanity or social science?

Go to the approved humanities and social science courses web site. You may take any courses listed on the department web site. If the course you want to take as a humanities course is not listed on the web site, you may petition for its consideration by submitting a petition/substitution form with attached course syllabus.   Submit the form and syllabus to the Student Development Center.