What courses can I take while studying abroad?

After you have chosen the institution to go to, you need to do a little research into what courses are offered and if any are similar to the courses offered at the College of Engineering. Go to our study abroad course equivalency site to see which course have previously been approved for transfer. After looking through which courses you might like to take you need to make an appointment with Megan Allen at 3124 SC to have your study abroad courses approved.