Why is an engineering course in my course pool?

If you have courses in your course pool that have not yet been approved, or if you have seminars that have not been completed, you should discuss these issues with your advisor and then submit the appropriate forms, with signatures, to the Student Development Center, 3124 SC. Note: Engineering students enrolled in the College after 2003 must have an EFA Plan of Study Form on file before engineering courses can be moved from the course pool into your degree plan.