Will this course work for my EFA?

Questions about whether a course is appropriate for your EFA should be directed to your faculty advisor.  However, many of the departments list acceptable courses on their website.  If the course is not on the approved list of EFA courses (which can be found on your major's curriculum web site) or if you want to change a course on your EFA, many departments will allow you to fill out a petition and substitution form.  The form must be submitted to the Student Development Center (3124 SC).