- New Annex
- College A-Z
For more information on Scholarships, please contact Jennifer Bell, Director of Scholarships and Recruitment at email@example.com or 319/335-5774.
This scholarship is available to any transfer student admitted to the College of Engineering for the Summer or Fall 2015 semester with at least 12 semester hours earned toward the engineering degree and a GPA of 3.25 or above on courses that will be applied toward the engineering degree. The Engineering Transfer Scholarship Application for students applying for admission in Fall 2015 is available as of August 1, 2014. To apply now, please login to the application page with your HawkID here. This application is for all three scholarships on this page. For more information about a HawkID, visit the HawkID lookup page.
- Value: $1,000, one-time award
- The online application is due May 31, 2015
- Contact the College of Engineering for more information
Electrical & Computer Engineering Scholarship
The ECE Department offers numerous scholarship opportunities for undergraduate ECE majors. These may be awarded in addition to scholarships offered by the College of Engineering. Apply by filling out the College of Engineering online scholarship application. Check the box to be considered for ECE scholarships. Be sure to supply all requested information on the application form.
- Scholarships up to $16,500
- Approximately five new awards each year
- Open to incoming freshmen students
- Scholarships are awarded beginning in February
Electrical & Computer FIRST Scholarships
Admitted engineering undergraduates entering The University of Iowa directly from high school, or transferring from another institution, and are enrolling for classes during fall 2015 semester may apply for The Electrical & Computer Engineering FIRST Scholarships.
An online application is required and must be submitted by March 31, 2015. You will be notified of your award by May 1, 2015.
The Electrical & Computer Engineering FIRST Scholarships consists of 3 renewable awards, each for a total of $16,000 over four years. To be eligible to receive an award you must:
- Have been admitted and are entering fall classes directly from high school or is transferring into The College of Engineering
- Have participated on a FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC) team or a FIRST Tech Challenge (FTC) team
The Engineering Transfer Scholarship Application for students applying for admission in fall 2015 will be available by August 1.