Future Graduate Students
Graduate Studies at Iowa - A Rewarding Experience
Exciting Programs of Study
The College of Engineering at The University of Iowa is a great place for graduate studies. We offer a breadth of M.S. and Ph.D. programs and a spectrum of specialty and interdisciplinary research areas which are nationally and internationally recognized. We also offer very competitive stipends that cover tuition and living expenses. Learn more about our highly regarded MS and PhD programs.
The College of Engineering has twenty research locations in eastern Iowa, covering its six academic programs, four research centers reporting to the College, and interdisciplinary research efforts. Explore our facilities and centers where our graduate students carryout their research.
A Diverse and Welcoming Environment and a Great Place to Live
Graduate students from all over the US and from 111 countries are attending the University of Iowa. Iowa City is also a great college town, which frequently ranks among America's most-livable communities. Graduate student life is filled with rewarding challenges, opportunities, and recreation.
Students interested in these degree programs will need to apply to and meet the admission requirements of the Graduate College and the academic department offering the instruction. Click on the degree that interests you for more admission and application information.
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical and Biochemical Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Please see each Engineering Department for deadlines.
- Biomedical Engineering: 319-384-0671 or email@example.com
- Chemical and Biochemical Engineering: 319-335-1215 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Civil and Environmental Engineering: 319-335-5647 or email@example.com
- Electrical and Computer Engineering: 319-335-5197 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mechanical and Industrial Engineering: 319-335-5668 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org