2403 Seamans Center for the Engineering Arts and Sciences
Joined the College of Engineering:
Ph.D., Industrial and Operations Engineering, University of Michigan, 2003.
M.A., Statistics, University of Michigan, 2003.
B.S., Computer Science and Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, 1998.
Special Fields of Knowledge:
Robust Statistics; Operations Research; Manufacturing.
Present Research Interests:
Robust quality monitoring and fault diagnosis algorithms; Reliability of sensing systems.
- Yang, Q., and Chen, Y., Reliability of Coordinate Sensor Systems Under the Risk of Sensor Precision Degradations, IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, in-press, 2009.
- Cho. J.J., Ding, Y., Chen, Y., and Tang, J., Robust Calibration for Localization in Clustered Wireless Sensor Networks, IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, in press, 2009.
- Cho. J.J., Chen, Y., and Ding, Y., Calculating the Breakdown Point of Sparse Linear Models, Technometrics, Vol. 51, 2009, pp.34-46.
- Yang, Q., and Chen, Y., Sensor System Reliability Modeling and Analysis for Fault Diagnosis in Multistage Manufacturing Processes, IEEE Transactions, Vol. 41, 2009, pp. 819-830.
- Li, Shan, and Chen, Y., Sensor Fault Detection for Manufacturing Quality Control, IIE Transactions, Vol. 41, 2009, pp. 605-614.
Active Scientific and Professional Society Memberships:
Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS); American Society for Quality (ASQ); Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE);Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME)