Latest Issue of Iowa Engineer Magazine Available Online
The latest issue of digital Iowa Engineer Magazine is now available at http://www.pageturnpro.com/University-of-Iowa-College-of-Engineering/34388-Iowa-Engineer-Volume-2011-Number-2/index.html#1.
This issue features how:
* A new instructional wind turbine inspires future engineers
* Pop cans, rice husks, and global learning combine to help make a difference in developing countries
* Engineering alumna Patricia Coleman is leaving her professional mark on campus.
It also has traditional favorite features, such as College Briefs, Class Notes, etc.
The digital Iowa Engineer enables readers to:
* Enjoy vivid full color photography
* Flip the pages electronically as you would a regular magazine
* Zoom in on any page for even better reading
* Download the magazine so you can read it anytime off line
* Email the magazine to fellow alumni, friends, and business associates
* Search for specific topics inside issue issue
* Even print the magazine on your printer for reading the traditional way
Iowa Engineer magazine is still the best way for alumni to find out what fellow graduates are doing, learn more how students are learning to become “engineers…and something more,” and discover how faculty continue to create breakthroughs in research and teaching excellence.