The purpose of the Young Alumni Advisory Board is to provide value to the College of Engineering in achieving its strategic plan/vision by providing input and advice in the areas of:
- Perspectives, knowledge and experiences as a student and as a new engineer in the workplace.
- Engaging young alumni in the life of the College.
- Supporting the University of Iowa Alumni Association goal to engage more students and young (age 30 and younger) alumni as well as increase opportunities for young alumni participation.
- Creating in young alumni a strong interest and commitment to the College and developing a network of mutually beneficial relationships among alumni, students and faculty.
- Developing a loyalty to the College so alumni will want to invest in the College with volunteer and financial support
Kayla Kamber Hill
Michael J. Lee
Alyssa Neiers Kurt
Alyssa Azzano Reinhardt
Erin (Dattilo) Stone
Nicholas S. Turner