- New Annex
- College A-Z
BME Graduate Program: Forms and Documents
- Apply to the graduate program
- BME application form for fast track BS/MS (Please note this is an internal form, you will also submit an official application through U of I Admissions)
Course and registration
- Graduate Seminar Waiver
- Core Course Substitution or Waiver
- Continuous Registration after Completion of the Comprehensive Examination (see Item L)
- Nondoctoral Plan of Study **
- Doctoral Plan of Study **
- Application for Change in Plan of Study
** The Graduate Program Coordinator will complete your plan of study and exam requests on your behalf, but you may find it helpful to review the forms as you progress through your academic career. Use the BME exam request below to request any exam from the coordinator.
- Sample Qualifying Exam Questions
- Qualifying Exam Report Form **
- Request and Report of Doctoral Comprehensive Exam - PHD only. **
- Request and Report for Final Exam - ALL students, PHD and MS submit this form. **
- Degree Application: These are available on ISIS in the student records section. If you submit an application and have to change the session, a deletion notice is needed for the current session and you will need to reapply the session you graduate
- BME Exam Request - Use this form for MS final exam request, or any PHD exam (you only need to fill out your committee members once unless they change from the last exam).
- BME-GETS: The BME Graduate Education Tracking System (login to ICON and look under the semester, "Ongoing"). Students should review and update information every semester.
- Graduate College Deadlines
- Graduate College Manual of Rules and Regulations
- Graduate College Thesis Manual
- Registrar Deadlines