- New Annex
- College A-Z
David G. Rethwisch
4138 Seamans Center for the Engineering Arts and Sciences
Joined the College of Engineering:
Ph.D., Chemical Engineering, University of Wisconsin, 1985.
B.S., Chemistry, University of Iowa, 1979.
Present Research Interests:
- Rethwisch, D.G. and Olakangil, J.F., “Kinetics of Coking in the Direct Process,” Silicon Chem. Ind. VIII, 103-120 (2006).
- Galgano, J.J., Karunatilaka, C., Rethwisch, D.G., and Tivanski, A.V., “Atomic force microscopy study of photoreversible nanoscale surface relief grating patterns on side chain dendritic polyester thin films,” Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, Vol. 360, Issues 1-3, 167-174 (2010).
- Long, T.R., Gupta, A., Miller, A.L., Rethwisch, D.G., and Bowden, Tivanski, N., “Selective Flux of Organic Liquids and Solids Using Nanoporous Membranes of Polydicyclopentadiene,” Journal of Materials Science, Vol. 21, Issue: 37, 14265-14276 (2011).
- Callister, William D., Jr. and Rethwisch, David G., Fundamentals of Materials Science and Engineering (4rd edition), Wiley and Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, 2011.
- Callister, William D., Jr. and Rethwisch, David G., Materials Science and Engineering an Introduction (9th edition), Wiley and Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, 2013.
Active Scientific and Professional Society Memberships:
American Institute of Chemical Engineering; Sigma Xi; Alpha Chi Sigma; Tau Beta Pi; Omega Chi Epsilon; American Society of Engineering Education.