Dispute Final Grade

Any student wishing to appeal a grade from a class must do so before the close of the next full semester.  Students disputing a final grade given in a summer or winter course session will have until the close of the following session to dispute the grade. It is advisable to first speak with the instructor of the course in question about your grade. If that offers no solution, contact the Department Chair of that course's department.