“Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.”
― Albert Einstein
The College of Engineering is successful because of the creativity, dedication, and hard work of our staff and faculty. We encourage you to look for opportunities to thank a staff or faculty member in the College of Engineering when someone goes out of their way to be of value by providing excellent service to a student, faculty member, staff member, or visitor in support of the mission of the College.
Here are the guidelines for the Thank You Program:
- Anyone – faculty, staff, students, visitors – may submit a Thank You nomination.
- All current College of Engineering staff, faculty, and student employees are eligible to receive a Thank You card.
- Nominators do not have to be in a supervisory role. Co-worker nominations are strongly encouraged.
To nominate someone, please fill out the form below.
- Thank You nomination forms are submitted electronically and the nominator will receive an electronic acknowledgement.
- The recipient will receive a Thank You card from the Dean and a token of appreciation from the College, sent via campus mail.
- Recipients will be listed on the College of Engineering Recognition web page unless they opt out.
If you have any questions, please contact Jan Waterhouse at 335-5767.