Peter J. O'Grady
2132 Seamans Center for the Engineering Arts and Sciences
Joined the College of Engineering:
Ph.D., Production Engineering and Production Management, University of Nottingham, 1981.
M.A., Engineering, University of Cambridge, 1977.
P.G.C.E., Education, University of Nottingham, 1975.
B.A., Engineering, University of Cambridge, 1973.
Special Fields of Knowledge:
Intelligent systems; supply chains; manufacturing systems.
Present Research Interests:
Genetic algorithms; concurrent engineering; manufacturing systems.
- Wu, T., Blackhurst, J., and O'Grady, P., A Methodology for Supply Chain Disruption Analysis, International Journal of Production Research (to appear).
- Blackhurst, J., Wu, T., O'Grady, P., PCDM: A Decision Support Modeling Methology for Supply Chain, Product, and Process Design Decisions, Journal of Operations Management, 23(3-4) 325-343, April 2005.
- Wu, T., O'Grady, P., A Network-based Approach to Integrated Supply Chain Design, Production Planning and Control, 16(5) 444-453, July 2005.
- Blackhurst, J., Wu T., O'Grady, P., A Network-based Approach to Modeling Uncertainty in a Supply Chain, International Journal of Production Research, 42(8) 1639-1658, 2004.
- Wu, T., O'Grady, P., An Extended Kalman Filter for Collaborative Supply Chains, International Journal of Production Research, 42(12) 2457-2475, June 2004.
Active Scientific and Professional Society Memberships:
Institute of Industrial Engineers.