The College of Engineering offers a wide variety of services to support students through their academic journey. If you are not sure where to find the help you need, start at the Student Development Center! We are located in 3124SC, on the 3rd floor of the Seamans Center for the Engineering Arts and Sciences. In the SDC, you will find first year and undeclared Academic Advising, Global Engineering (study abroad & international) advising, Professional Development, and the free Tutoring Center! On the second floor of the Seamans Center you will find the Hanson Center for Technical Communication and the Lichtenberger Engineering Library.
- Some of the services offered by these offices include:
- Peer Academic Advisors - help with scheduling, EFAs, and questions about your major
- Professional Development Peer Advisors - walk-in resume reviews and other career-related advice
- Free tutoring - offered five nights a week for a variety of courses
- Ask HCTC - an on-line writing help desk
- Tool Library - check out a variety of tools from the Lichtenberger Engineering Library
- And more!